One of my favorite projects and initial foray into mobile content creation is the iPhone travel app, "Sydney Travel Guide Essentials", published by Sutro Media (March 2013). Unfortunately (eek) it's no longer available...
Discover how to:
• Get your head around Sydney's city centre and the immediate neighbourhoods, as well as how to get there
• Sniff out some wonderful, off-the-tourist-track wine bars and coffee haunts
• Photograph everything from convict's rock carvings to koala bears
• Learn about the history of the region's indigenous groups and The Rocks, Sydney's original settlement
• Easily sort for the perfect boutique hotel in the best neighborhood for you, as well as the city's best cocktail and seafood dishes.
• Experience Sydney's wonderful (less touristy) water views
• Tap into your energy - take a surfing lesson at Manly, talk to the animals at Taronga Zoo or hike in a city-side national park
• Choose between fresh seafood at The Boathouse on Blackwater Bay, crustaceans at Sean's Panaroma or live crab at Golden Century
• Discover (a local's) Sydney - Bondi and beyond...